A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

MrsPtoB

Re: Adelaide - Part 2

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:24 pm

thanks heaps for that! i'll look into it.
one of the properties we are looking at has no facilities so everything would need to be brought in, including a generator . we have a friend who has a food van she said we can borrow if some one can cook in it.

L.I.W
Insert Candy Here
Insert Candy Here

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 pm

niquesqueak wrote:
We are doing something a bit different for our wedding day. We contacted Cleland Wildlife Park and they have agreed to let us have our wedding there if we are happy to basically be guinea pigs as they are in the process of setting themselves up for weddings and larger events like that. It's a bit risky doing it somewhere that has no previous experience but we're so excited because it really suits who we are.
It will be a November wedding, we'll be paying for our guests entry so that they can hang around the park while we are off having photos, we'll probably go to Mt Lofty Summit as well before heading to Belair Country Club for the reception.
I can't wait.

Personally I think being a guinea pig is great - places trying to establish themselves with weddings try super hard and you can usually get a good price too :)

MrsPtoB

Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:04 pm

that's awesome!! sounds like a great plan!! can't wait to hear allllll about it :D
we are still on the hunt for a venue... we cna't make up our minds, i did buy a dress today from the vintage bride boutique on payneham road tho so that's one more thing done!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.58