A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

ElizabethAnnePerth
Topic Author

NEW Genuine Swarovski Crystal Bouquet - 999 Crystals

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Genuine Swarovski Crystal Bouquet with complimentary Buttonhole – 999 Crystals
Absolutely stunning handmade genuine Swarovski crystal bouquet!!!! Designed and handmade using only the finest quality materials, it is made with 999 Swarovski Crystal beads individually wired on silver plated non-tarnish wire. All of the Swarovski crystals used have an Aurora Borealis coating, which makes it magnificent. The sparkle and shine that radiates from this piece of art is very hard to capture in photos. It is elegantly complimented by the beautiful ribbon detail.

It measures approx. 15cm in diameter and 25cm tall.

Set your special day apart from the ordinary and shine like a princess! This beautiful set is something you can enjoy as a memory of your special day forever. The matching complimentary buttonhole is just as stunning and looks amazing as a set for a lucky couple on their special day!

Contact me for a postage quote :)

PLEASE NOTE: I can also tailor make exactly to your specification of bouquet and buttonhole design, crystal colour and quantity, wire colour, ribbon, handle detail, etc… Please message me if you would like more information on a tailor made design to suit your individual requirements.

THESE ARE GENUINE SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS AND NOT IMITATION! IMITATION CRYSTALS ARE OF POORER QUALITY IN FINISH AND CUT AND DO NOT HAVE THE ‘SPARKLE’ AS DO THE GENUINE CRYSTALS.

TO VIEW PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE ACTUAL ITEM GO TO: http://www.facebook.com/ElizabethAnnePerth
GZIP: On | Load: 0.08