A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

nicolebaxter92
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Pre-loved wedding/formal wear - BUY or SELL

Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:26 am

I wasn't sure which section to put this in so please move if you think it's in the wrong place.

My Mother & Aunt have a small fundraising group they built themselves in aid of Alzheimers research. They are official fundraisers of the McCusker Alzheimer's Research Foundation. We lost my great grandmother to Alzhiemers & now we are watching my Nanna fade away too. We are hoping before it catches our mother or us, research has found a cure.
They have started up a FB wedding/formal dress fundraising sale where you can send through the details & photos of items you want to sell to them & when it sells. 10% of the sale price goes towards Alzhiemers research.
It is Australia wide so anyone can join in. It is for Wedding, bridesmaid, mother of the bride, flower girl, formal, ball gowns, cocktail dresses etc.

So if you want to sell your dresses, need to buy one. Or know of someone who does please join the page & share it with your friends.

https://www.facebook.com/events/466347330101624/467736936629330/?notif_t=plan_mall_activity

nicolebaxter92
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Re: Pre-loved wedding/formal wear - BUY or SELL

Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:42 pm

Due to FB issues there is a new page for the dress sale. Just have to follow th elink & 'like' to buy or sell https://www.facebook.com/SavingMemoriesPrelovedFormalDressSale

T_ink
Almost there
Almost there

Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:39 am

Hi Nicole, I have listed my dress on there, what a great idea :)

nicolebaxter92
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Topic Author

Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:49 am

Thanks :) It is a great idea, I wish it was around when I was planning my wedding!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.16