A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 10
 
User avatar
elle_jay
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Re: December 2009

Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:03 pm

Elissa wrote:
Hello Ladies.

We finally set a date: December 5th 2009
So I'll be joining you here in the December thread, instead of the october thread as I anticipated.


Welcome!! So where are you getting married at? Details!! :mrgreen:
 
Katie86
Member
Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:38 pm

Re: December 2009

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I'm getting married on 5th December as well!!!! On the Gold Coast :)
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Katie86 wrote:
I'm getting married on 5th December as well!!!! On the Gold Coast :)

we are date triplets! :)
 
rahrah
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: December 2009

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Newbie here! just a shout out to all 12th December brides.. woo!
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:24 pm

rahrah wrote:
Newbie here! just a shout out to all 12th December brides.. woo!


Congrats and welcome! :)
tell us more. where? dress? Bms? lol
 
User avatar
ktloos
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 pm

Re: December 2009

Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 pm

woo hoo i'm a 12th december bride :)
 
rahrah
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: December 2009

Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:16 pm

MaddieNat wrote:
rahrah wrote:
Newbie here! just a shout out to all 12th December brides.. woo!


Congrats and welcome! :)
tell us more. where? dress? Bms? lol

Thx a bunch.
I'm getting married at the Stones of the Yarra Valley...in Melbourne :)
My wedding theme is secret garden, love it. I've organised STD cards and invites and that's about it. I'll be looking for a dress this weekend. phewwwph!

Ktloos Our FH's should never have the excuse to forget anniversaries...so easy to remember! 12/12
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:04 am

rahrah wrote:
MaddieNat wrote:
rahrah wrote:
Newbie here! just a shout out to all 12th December brides.. woo!


Congrats and welcome! :)
tell us more. where? dress? Bms? lol

Thx a bunch.
I'm getting married at the Stones of the Yarra Valley...in Melbourne :)
My wedding theme is secret garden, love it. I've organised STD cards and invites and that's about it. I'll be looking for a dress this weekend. phewwwph!

Ktloos Our FH's should never have the excuse to forget anniversaries...so easy to remember! 12/12


oooh your theme sounds beautiful. The secret garden was one of my fave movies when i was a youngen...i always wanted a secret garden.. mmmmmm

Can't wait to see it all come together :)
 
User avatar
Elissa
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:18 pm

Welcome!! So where are you getting married at? Details!!


Thankyou. We're getting married in Tasmania, but we haven't made any bookings or solid plans yet.

MaddieNat wrote:
Katie86 wrote:
I'm getting married on 5th December as well!!!! On the Gold Coast :)

we are date triplets! :)


Hurray! Where and how are you guys getting married? Have you organised much stuff yet?
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:26 pm

Elissa wrote:
Welcome!! So where are you getting married at? Details!!


Thankyou. We're getting married in Tasmania, but we haven't made any bookings or solid plans yet.

MaddieNat wrote:
Katie86 wrote:
I'm getting married on 5th December as well!!!! On the Gold Coast :)

we are date triplets! :)


Hurray! Where and how are you guys getting married? Have you organised much stuff yet?


Here are all my wedding preps so far :)
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=94171

Just need to book a DJ and celebrant!
I ordered a new veil last week and am hanging out to get it! I got a beautiful veil when I got my dress......but now want a cathedral length! oops! hehe I will keep both till my wedding day then sell the one i don't use! :)
 
User avatar
Elissa
Member
Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:54 pm

All of your stuff looks beautiful, Maddie_Nat! You're so organnised.
It makes me freak out that I won't have everything ready on time because we
haven't organised anything yet.

I especially love your venue. If that was in Tassie, we'd get married there for sure!
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:05 pm

Elissa wrote:
All of your stuff looks beautiful, Maddie_Nat! You're so organnised.
It makes me freak out that I won't have everything ready on time because we
haven't organised anything yet.

I especially love your venue. If that was in Tassie, we'd get married there for sure!


Thanks! I love it too! and the biggest bonus, was that it held all our guests...damn FH and his huge family! LOL

HAHAHA organised or very anal?? mmm I am a a stress head so wanted to get everything booked so i can forget about it for a while. The dress, I only got so early because it was on sale. If I didn't get it on sale I would have ordered it from landy bridal. Thats where I am getting my Bms dresses from. I am not ordering them till around august though! because one of my BMs...my MOH is being a pain in the A**, fighting with the other one and I am over it. She did it over jealousy (she is friggin 36!) and she only pushed me and the other BM closer. Here I was thinking all my BMs would be wonderful and above all, the 2 just mentioned because us 3 are/were all bestfriends. Oh well. If she doesn't pull her head in or if she b!tches about the other BM again I am going to have to tell her. I was thinking something along the lines of "you really need to sort this out. BM1 has tried but you haven't relented. I don't want this to ruin my wedding or the surrounding evens of the wedding such as my hens weekend and kitchen tea" She is away at the moment so when she gets back I will say something if she hasn't pulled her head in. I am not a bridezilla. I gave them the option of the style of dresses they wanted. I had a selection of like 5 dresses and even let them chose their colour when at first I was going to have a rainbow wedding. But I have had enough of being nice now hehehe
All (bar 1) of my BMs live far away :(
 
rahrah
Member
Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:12 pm

That's a shame about your bm's maddie, I hope it gets sorted. I think you've got to have a cuppa with them separately and just chat about it firmly. Otherwise it's going to create more stress for you and that's the last thing you need!!!!
On a more important note though, your wedding is going to be beautiful (just saw your thread) and I'm very impressed with your planning.


If anyone would like to view my website, to see my very early (quite the non existent) planning of my wedding so far.. please PM me.
 
bubnbabe1989
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: December 2009

Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi, I am new on here. Just saying Hi to all the December Brides. My wedding is on the 19th of december in Toowoomba Qld. I have booked the reception and am still looking for the perfect dress. And i dont even know where to start with the rest. :? :?
 
User avatar
elle_jay
I just love to talk
I just love to talk
Posts: 257
Joined: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:49 pm

Re: December 2009

Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:09 pm

Yeah another Dec 18 girl!! :mrgreen:

Maddy, your BM's are supposed to be supporting you not causing trouble!! :?

See ya 2mrw night babe's!! :wink:

edit, dumbarse.. DEC 19TH!! :roll:
Last edited by elle_jay on Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:22 pm

tell me about it EJ! argh. BMs!
I had a night in planned tonight. me and some DVDs...energy australia has other ideas! BLACKOUT. My lap top battery charged a tiny but in the 15 mins the power came back on but it's just gone back out! I am almost out of laptop power..nooooo...maybe i should have started heating up some dinner instead of coming on the net?
FH is away so i am sooo bored.
c u tomorrow ladies! :)
 
MrsG2be
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Re: December 2009

Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:56 pm

Hi girls... I'm getting married on 12/12/09 - I feel fairly organised and just want the day to hurry up!
 
MaddieNat
His sassy southern belle
His sassy southern belle
Posts: 986
Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:04 pm

Re: December 2009

Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:17 pm

MrsG2be wrote:
Hi girls... I'm getting married on 12/12/09 - I feel fairly organised and just want the day to hurry up!


Welcome. :)
so share what you have organised! hehe
 
MrsG2be
Member
Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Re: December 2009

Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:28 pm

I've done a bit of a show and tell: http://forum.weddingcentral.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=98404 - hopefully that works.

So our details are:

-12 December 2009
-10:30 a.m. ceremony in a catholic church
- 1:00 p.m. reception
- Possibility of bare foot lawn bowls after the reception with who ever wants to come
- I'm having 4 bridesmaids, FH is have 3 groomsmen and 1 groomsgirls

All i've got left to do is

-bridesmaid dresses
-my shoes and hair accessories
-order favours
-get guys suits
 
Dandelion
Queen Of My Castle
Queen Of My Castle
Posts: 9683
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:17 pm

Re: December 2009

Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:52 am

Hi girls, I am dropping in here because while my 'proper' wedding is in Dec 2010, this December we will be going to Hong Kong for a Chinese wedding - not as much for me to organise but I do have to sort out outfits, jewellery and a few other bits and bobs. :D
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 10
GZIP: On | Load: 0.15