1. How far in advance was your final fitting?
2. How far in advance did you pick up your dress from shop, completely finished ready to go?
2 weeks before
3. If your dress was steamed/pressed and wrapped in tissue paper and in a bag when you collected it....did you try the dress on at home before the wedding?
I haven't got my dress, but I definitely will try it on at home with all the accessories, make absolutely sure knickers don't show etc etc
4. Once you had your dress at home, did you keep an eye on your measurements to ensure you didn't gain or lose weight?
I've been told I should be maintaining my weight now so that my measurements don't change.. so just trying to stick to the same diet/exercise regime
5. Did you need to get your dress altered again after having it at home? If so, did you take your dress back to be steamed/pressed before your wedding day?
As I said, I haven't actually got my dress but I'd be in trouble if I had to get it altered for a weight change with 2 weeks left!