You are talking my first language
These are scrummy!!
Banana Crumb Muffins
The crumb topping is what makes these banana muffins stand apart from the ordinary. They're scrumptious!
Recipe by: Lisa Kreft http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/4683/ba ... ffins.aspx
Serves: 10 Yield: 10 muffins
Ready in: 35 mins (15 mins Prep - 20 mins Cook)
1 1/2 cups plain flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 bananas, mashed
3/4 cup white sugar
1 egg, lightly beaten
90g butter, melted
1/3 cup packed brown sugar
2 tablespoons plain flour
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 190 C. Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with paper liners.
2. In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
4. For the crumb topping: In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a fine skewer inserted into centre of a muffin comes out clean.