A Community for Brides Planning their Wedding in Australia

 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Best Coffee (at home)

Fri May 03, 2013 2:32 pm

I think the same, I got a coffee at uni the other day and it was $3.50 (for a small) and hmmm I prefer our one at home!

Do you know by any chance if the Aldi pods fit in a Nespresso machine? My cousin loves the chai ones so I really want to try them. I know its not a huge cost but I have already bought two different brands from the supermarket that haven't worked in my machine.

Enjoy! :)
 
User avatar
KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1053
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Best Coffee (at home)

Fri May 03, 2013 2:43 pm

Miss Michelle wrote:
Do you know by any chance if the Aldi pods fit in a Nespresso machine? My cousin loves the chai ones so I really want to try them. I know its not a huge cost but I have already bought two different brands from the supermarket that haven't worked in my machine.


As far as I've heard the Nespresso pods don't fit in the Aldi machine but I have heard the Gloria Jean pods do (if you like their coffee).

My mum buys the Aldi pods - she brought the variety box to see which ones she likes and then just buys the pods from Aldi.
 
User avatar
Miss Em
Member
Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:32 am

Re: Best Coffee (at home)

Fri May 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Miss Michelle wrote:
I think the same, I got a coffee at uni the other day and it was $3.50 (for a small) and hmmm I prefer our one at home!

Do you know by any chance if the Aldi pods fit in a Nespresso machine? My cousin loves the chai ones so I really want to try them. I know its not a huge cost but I have already bought two different brands from the supermarket that haven't worked in my machine.

Enjoy! :)


Coles sell L'or Espressos (something like that in a black box) they fit in nespresso machines
 
User avatar
Miss Michelle
I need a title
I need a title
Topic Author
Posts: 1306
Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 pm

Re: Best Coffee (at home)

Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Thanks Miss Em, I've been getting the L'Or ones and they are nice, I still prefer the Nespresso ones but they are easier to buy.

Thanks KG's girl - I have tbought the Gloria Jeans ones and they didn't fit in our machine :(
 
User avatar
KG'sGirl
I need a title
I need a title
Posts: 1053
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Re: Best Coffee (at home)

Fri May 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Miss Michelle wrote:
Thanks KG's girl - I have tbought the Gloria Jeans ones and they didn't fit in our machine :(


Oh well thats good to know because I was going to buy some for mum!
GZIP: On | Load: 0.14